Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Loves talking on the phone, texting and zooming with others
- Passionate Individual with proven customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently as well as contribute to team efforts
- Loves to learn and incorporates new knowledge into daily life and work
- Comfortable using computer, internet apps and modern technology
- Highly organized and able to manage a number of projects and tasks concurrently
- Passionate about customer happiness
- Proactively takes action to serve customers
- Local to the Greater Philadelphia area - While we work remotely a majority of the time, we still like to keep our team close and meet up regularly to share ideas, strategize and have fun together
- Ability to understand and simplify complex concepts when speaking with customers
- Creative spirit without fear of sharing. Outside the box is exactly where we want to be
- Excitement for advancing the world without wires vision, and the ability to inspire excitement in others
- Process oriented – Customer Service Superstars require a dedication to the process, and the flexibility to quickly switch gears as priorities shift
- Written and verbal communication skills - all written communication should be grammatically correct and personable, and all verbal communication should be clear, concise and friendly
- NO ROBOTS – Our team is full of personality, quirks and experience. Sure, robots look cool and don’t need bathroom breaks, but they are no replacement for human connection. So, don’t be a robot! Have opinions, share experiences, and be yourself. We are a team of passionate innovators. Our strengths are for each other, and our weaknesses are opportunities to collaborate.
Customer Service Experience – You should have customer service experience. Leadership of other customer service professionals is also desirable, but not required.
While a college degree is not required, higher education develops essential skills such as writing, public speaking and critical thinking. Whether you have achieved a degree in your field or not, actions speak louder than words and pieces of paper. We expect a strong grasp of the previously mentioned concepts regardless of educational background to create success for your customers, yourself, and your team at BlueSky Power.